TRAVELING AND VISITING YOUR FAVOURITE SOUTH AFRICAN HOLIDAY DESTINATION DURING COVID
The pandemic has had a crippling effect on the livelihoods of most South Africans, and people all around the world.
While many people have rightfully decided to stay at home due to being immune-compromised or elderly, many people have decided that being locked inside for so long it has been necessary to adapt to the new normal and enjoy what SA has to offer and the great outdoors.
South Africa really does offer so much beauty and so many hidden gems, were families can soak up the sun, enjoy the fresh air and just relax. Most of our tourism partners and other establishments have gone to great lengths to adhere to strict Covid-19 Regulations, to reassure its guests that they are well taken care of, and their wellbeing comes first.
Smaller establishments like ourselves have always valued our South African visitors and have been running specials for our locals a few times per year. We love sharing our beautiful part of the country and try and make it as cost-effective so more people can enjoy it. There are no words to describe what a day or two in the woods can do for mental and physical health as described in our previous blog, so much so that we have visitors that return at least twice a year.
Our Establishment has 5 Cottages that are spaced away from each other, assuring privacy, peace and with the pandemic, safe distancing. We have also put the following measurements in place to put our visitors first:
- We deep clean every cottage after guests leave
- No contact check-in option
- Loose items like scatter cushions have been removed
- Keys are sanitized and sealed in a bag
- Eco friendly hand sanitizer in the cottages
- Linen are washed in warm water for extended cycles to ensure deep clean
- Staff are fully trained on all Hospitality COVID protocols and procedures.
- Staff wear masks whenever on the property
- All staff’s temperatures are checked every morning before their shift starts
Please support local tourism and small business. We look forward to your visit
We look forward to welcoming you to our special place.