This is a privacy notice for Forest Edge and its principal company partner, Danie Jansen van Vuuren. In this document “we”, “our” or “us” refers to Forest Edge and principal directors. We will describe how we collect, store and use your personal information as well as the rights you have in relation to your personal information. We may collect information about you because:
- You have requested a quotation / more information from us;
- You have made an enquiry to stay with us;
- You have stayed with us as a guest;
- You have requested that we add you to any upcoming notices or events;
- You requested to receive our newsletter;
- You previously requested that we stay connected;
- You subscribed and signed up to receive information from us.
By undertaking one of the above, and by being a member of our mailing list, you are consenting to us storing and using the personal data you have provided us with as set out by this notice. If you do not want your personal information to be used, please do not provide us with any.
Information we may collect:
In the course of communicating with you, we may ask for information that is classed as personally identifiable to you as an individual. Depending on the situation, we may ask for:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Preferred contact number;
- Preferred travel dates;
- Composition of your travel party (number of adults, age of kids);
- Your credit card details, once you are ready to book with us.
These are the ways in which we might use your information:
Your privacy is extremely important to us. We will not share your information with any third parties. We are committed to respecting your privacy and personal information and will only use the information you have given us to:
- Provide you with a detailed quotation for your consideration;
- Load your booking on our system, once you have approved our quotation;
- Process your credit card details, once you’ve instructed us to do so;
- Send you a Guest Satisfaction Survey, once you’ve stayed with us;
- Send our Quarterly Newsletter to you;
We operate email communications which are used to inform you of the above. You are able to unsubscribe from these communications at any time by replying with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the heading or by UNSUBSCRIBING via the newsletter software that we use. We will then delete all information we have about you from our system and you will not receive any further communications. We will not continue to contact anyone who does not wish to be contacted after they have received a quotation from us or after they have stayed with us.
We treat all the information you have provide us with as strictly confidential. We do not sell any personal data on to third parties and we do not share any personal information about you to anyone not directly linked with the management and marketing of Forest Edge, without your permission.
Protection of your information:
We protect your information through administrative measures; electronic cyber security systems such as firewalls on all our electronic equipment; and physical measures within our premises to ensure the safe keeping of personal information we hold.
If you have already consented to us using and holding your personal information, you are within your rights to withdraw this consent at any time. Please email us at email@example.com requesting you are removed from our data base and we will do this immediately.
If you have any queries regarding this Privacy Notice or communications you are receiving from us, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly on +27 (0) 824561338.