Froggy Pond cottage is a LUXURY level cottage.
It is the cottage situated closest to the Forest Edge Reception, hence less private than some of the other cottages and it overlooks a very shallow pond which is frequented by herons, yellow-billed ducks, hamerkop, moorhens and a host of different frogs.
It is our iconic cottage, epitomising tranquility.
It is popular with Honeymooners and for Romantic Getaways, and of course bird-lovers who enjoy twitching right from their stoep or hammock! With the jungle gym, pool and bonfire area being slightly behind it also makes a good choice for families, although those with small children sometimes prefer to be further away from the open pond.
- Accommodates 4 adults, sleeps max 6 people.
- 2 bedrooms – main with queen bed, second with 2 single beds.
- Quality linen with electric blankets on all beds.
- Private bathroom with freestanding bath.
- En-suite shower in main bedroom.
- Hot & private outdoor shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen (Fridge, Stove, Microwave, etc).
- Closed Fireplace.
- Lounge with Satellite Flat Screen TV & DVD Player.
- Verandah with table, chairs & weber braai.
- Braai between cottage and forest.
- Lily Pond & Forest view.
*** IMPORTANT: Please note that we do NOT under any circumstances guarantee a specific cottage where there are more than one available in a specific cottage class. A shift to a different cottage may be necessitated in the case of an unforeseen operational challenge like a burst geyser, for example.