Firefly cottage is a LUXURY level cottage.
It is situated on the North-Eastern end of the property and adjacent to our Lily Pond Deck where we serve Breakfast and our private area that houses our food forest, flock of chickens and earth worms.
It has a shallow pond slightly behind it, so offers similar water ambiance while overlooking the indigenous Sanparks forest to the North, with the Forest Edge Reception overlooking it from behind and a lovely private garden area to the North-East.
It has a private feel, although it can get a bit noisy during Breakfast & Dinner time and busy seasons one can hear hikers passing by outside Forest Edge, on their way to the Drupkelders rock pools or the Outeniqua hiking trail.
- Accommodates 4 adults, sleeps max 6 people.
- 2 bedrooms – main with queen bed, second with 2 single beds.
- Quality linen with electric blankets on all beds.
- Private bathroom with freestanding bath.
- Hot & private outdoor shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen (Fridge, Stove, Microwave).
- Closed Fireplace.
- Lounge with Flat screen TV, Satellite TV & DVD Player.
- Verandah with table, chairs & weber braai.
- Braai between cottage and forest.
- Forest view.
*** IMPORTANT: Please note that we do NOT under any circumstances guarantee a specific cottage where there are more than one available in a specific cottage class. A shift to a different cottage may be necessitated in the case of an unforeseen operational challenge like a burst geyser, for example.