Fairyden cottage is a STANDARD level cottage. These cottages offer excellent value for money.
Our Fairyden Cottage is at the Western end of the 5 cottages at Forest Edge, furthest from the Forest Edge Reception and the only passersby are guests who visit the Woodcutter graves, or staff with operational business in our separate water/tools/wood processing camp.
Due to the Fairyden Cottage being quieter, especially at dawn or dusk, there is a slightly increased chance of seeing forest wildlife walking by or stopping in for a quick visit.
The Fairyden Cottage is quite close to the indigenous Sanparks forest. This cottage is very popular with budget honeymooners or those wanting to be as private as possible and get as much of the forest experience as they can as it is right on their doorstep.
- Accommodates 4 adults, sleeps max 6 people.
- 2 bedrooms – main with double bed, second with 2 single beds.
- Quality linen with electric blankets on all beds.
- Private bathroom with freestanding bath.
- Hot & private outdoor shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen (Fridge, Stove, Microwave).
- Open Fireplace.
- Lounge with Flat screen TV & DVD Player.
- Verandah with table & chairs.
- Braai between cottage and forest.
- Forest view.
*** IMPORTANT: Please note that we do NOT under any circumstances guarantee a specific cottage where there are more than one available in a specific cottage class. A shift to a different cottage may be necessitated in the case of an unforeseen operational challenge like a burst geyser, for example.