Credit Card Payment Requirements
In trying to keep our rates as reasonable as possible, and also due to the increase in fraud, we do not accept credit card payments unless by strict pre-arrangement. This is for both the protection of Forest Edge and our guests. We only offer the following credit card payment options for you (usually used by overseas guests where bank transfers are expensive), and ONLY WHERE THE PAYMENT AMOUNT IS LESS THAN R4000.
We require ALL OF THE FOLLOWING from you before we will charge your credit card payment, or if your online credit card payment is flagged by our bank:
- Complete our Forest Edge Credit Card Form and Charge-back Waiver – Download Forest Edge credit card form (PDF format) here to complete, sign and return to us.
- A legible copy of your ID or Passport – must show your photo
- A legible copy of the credit card to be used, both front AND back.
- Once we have received ALL the admin stated above, you can use the below facility to make payment.
- VERY IMPORTANT – if you are not comfortable sending us a copy of your ID/passport and Credit Card, then DO NOT pursue this Option as we will NOT CONFIRM any booking by credit card payment without this anti-fraud requirement being fulfilled – and you will lose R500 cancellation fee if we have to refund your payment as a result. Then rather do a bank transfer instead.
Any deposit payment is subject to our Forest Edge payment policy, see terms & conditions.